fbpx

Missing Transfer Idler

Forums The Beast V1, V2 and Elevator 3D Printer Support Missing Transfer Idler

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    texastomtexastom

Hi Dan,

Nice to meet you as well. I’ve moved my conversation over here since it’s support related.

I seem to be missing the Acrylic “2x Y Transfer Idler” is this something I can print out? Do you have STL files for those?

Thanks,

Tom

dandan
    Participant

Hi Tom,

The Y Transfer Idler Should be in the 6mm Acrylic box along with all the other 6mm Acrylic Parts. If it’s not there, you’ll need to fill out the Spare parts order form here:

https://cultivate3d.com/pub/media/C3Dspareparts-order-form.xlsx

Please collate a list of anything missing as you proceed with the build and add it to the list. Its important that you proceed as far as possible as we only send out one subsequent spare parts order free of charge. There should be nothing to hold up the build as the part can easily be fitted last.

Dan

texastomtexastom

Dan,

Thank you, it’s not in there so I’ll keep going and see how far I can get.

~Tom

texastomtexastom

Dan,

Which of these is the Y Idler? Is the skinner of them X or Y? I’m missing one of them, I should have 4 it seems but I just have 3.

2 are skinny and one is a bit wider. I attached a photo of what I’m referring to.

~Tom

dandan
    Participant

Hi Tom.

I’m not in the office till Monday, but pretty certain the 2 long ones are for the Y belts and the other is for the X belt (on the y carriage). You may have just picked up on a typo .

Dan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Facebook Instagram YouTube