fbpx

Call me Flatrate

Forums Introduction Call me Flatrate

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    flatrateflatrate

Hello, everyone (mostly Dan at this point, the forum is young as of yet, I can see). I’m Flatrate, mostly due to my profession as an automobile technician (PS- a job you don’t want, trust me). I apologize in advance for the hell I am going to bring with my issues, concerns, questions, and other things of the like, but I’m just trying to get it on with 3D printing, to which I am new. Don’t worry, I’m mechanically inclined, understand ohm’s law, and can fix most problems with a hammer, so it shouldn’t be too much hassle. 😆

The rig I’ve procured is “The Beast” V1, and boy, let me tell you. Actually, don’t, it’s in another forum post. Aside from trying to get it on (sorry, love saying that) with 3D printing, I race some motocross, live in the good old US of A, northern Idaho to be more precise, and damn do I love to pet some cats. Heck, I can keep going at this all day. If you want to know all of the useless details about a stranger on the internet, let me know. Otherwise, just say “Hello” and back away slowly. 😆 Thanks for reading.

dandan
    Participant

Hey Flatrate. Very nice to meet you. Sounds like you’re gonna need some help. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Facebook Instagram YouTube