fbpx

Reply To: Layer Shifts / Multi Material 50% Under Extrusion

Forums The Beast V1, V2 and Elevator 3D Printer Support Layer Shifts / Multi Material 50% Under Extrusion Reply To: Layer Shifts / Multi Material 50% Under Extrusion

dandan
Participant

I responded to your email and mentioned you had some z banding which looked like they were caused by your bed thermostat. I asked you to turn the bed off and reprint and send pics.

I also said that if you must, leave the bed on for the first few layers, then turn it off and let the print finish.

There is some very sound logic in this process. I’m not just asking random questions. Each time I get an answer, it helps me diagnose your issues. FYI your test cubes showed no layer shift at all. Just z banding. Once we’ve sorted the z banding, we’ll move onto bigger prints which will likely shift. Again I’ll need photos of those too.

There’s no point trying to diagnose multiple issues at once. We start with the primary issues and move through the rest one by one until you’re getting perfect prints.

Could we keep all correspondence regarding this in one place (here)? You can attach images to your messages by clicking the attach button below the text entry field.

Facebook Instagram YouTube