fbpx

Reply To: The E-Bay Special- what’ve I gotten myself in to?

Forums The Beast V1, V2 and Elevator 3D Printer Support The E-Bay Special- what’ve I gotten myself in to? Reply To: The E-Bay Special- what’ve I gotten myself in to?

flatrateflatrate

Alright- time to ring in the new year with heartaches by the numbers, and troubles by the storm.

My first broken piece, a bed mount. At least, that’s sure as heck what I hope it’s called. I’ll leave that to interpretation, but what on earth do I do? I doubt you folks can hook me up with a replacement.

[attachment=2]8711.jpg[/attachment]

Another part is suspicious on this, the third mount seems to be on the lowest, and moves freely. I will now submit a picture of such.

[attachment=1]8713.jpg[/attachment]

I’ll go ahead and throw some pictures up so you may be able to tell what I’ve here. Don’t know if they all came with regular glass print beds, but here’s what I’ve got.

[attachment=0]8715.jpg[/attachment]

Maybe the… extruders will help. At least, I’m pretty sure these are extruders. 😆

Scratch that, looks like I can’t throw up more than 3 pictures on a post. I’ll start another post with the extruders, along with some other janky thing that are occurring within the wiring.

Facebook Instagram YouTube