V1.1 we changed to E3D v6 hotends and printed hotend mounts with optional heated bed
The v1.2 had acrylic laser cut hotend mounts and heated bed as standard. Also the bed mounts were made from laser cut acrylic. Some units also had an optical sensor which could be mounted for bed mapping.
After the unit was deprecated we also released an update to the Z system which tied all the z motors together with a belt.
IMO te tying together of the z system is unnecessary. We preferred to manually adjust the z towers independently (by rotating each tower by hand during the first layer of printing) rather than have the z towers locked together. This really depended on how you used the printer, many were not used to this method of ensuring good adhesion as it was not common for 3D printers to be adjusted in this manner.
Then we moved to the V2 generation.
Pictures will help us figure out the state of your printer and provide recommendations as to what is required. Merry Christmas BTW!